Monday, March 28, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Yep, I should have updated this LAST Wednesday, but I'm running a bit behind these days. We now have a new plan of action: I will start Lupron 3/28, follow the calendar for other meds including Vivelle Dots and PIO, and our transfer is planned for 4/29.
After discussing the 4/15 transfer date with Michael, he alerted me to the fact that would place my due date at 12/31 - 39 weeks on 12/25. Not the best time to plan to have a baby when it comes to helping Santa out and doing all of the fun family activities that fall around those dates. So, I talked with M&A and they agreed to allow us to push transfer by 2 weeks. Of course, I know this won't do much to relieve the stress of the holidays since I'll be 37 weeks on Christmas day, but at least my "due date" won't be right between Christmas & New Year's right? If all goes as it usually does, we'll have a due date of 1/15/2012!
So now I'm waiting for the pharmacy to call and schedule my med delivery :)
Friday, March 11, 2011
So, Aunt Flo arrived on Monday :) I let the RE's office know and they responded back with the following instructions: begin BCP's on Weds, go to scheduled hysteroscopy next Weds the 16th, begin Lupron on the 21st, stop BCP's on the 23rd, and we're shooting for an April 15th transfer! Woohoo - the show is on the road...again!!!