Monday, March 21, 2011

Better late than never!

Yep, I should have updated this LAST Wednesday, but I'm running a bit behind these days. We now have a new plan of action: I will start Lupron 3/28, follow the calendar for other meds including Vivelle Dots and PIO, and our transfer is planned for 4/29.

After discussing the 4/15 transfer date with Michael, he alerted me to the fact that would place my due date at 12/31 - 39 weeks on 12/25. Not the best time to plan to have a baby when it comes to helping Santa out and doing all of the fun family activities that fall around those dates. So, I talked with M&A and they agreed to allow us to push transfer by 2 weeks. Of course, I know this won't do much to relieve the stress of the holidays since I'll be 37 weeks on Christmas day, but at least my "due date" won't be right between Christmas & New Year's right? If all goes as it usually does, we'll have a due date of 1/15/2012!

So now I'm waiting for the pharmacy to call and schedule my med delivery :)


Krystal said...

That's cool that ur IP's didn't have a problem pushing it back. Good luck!!

Kelli said...

Hi Jennifer! I came across your blog and am looking forward to following your journey!