Thursday, January 21, 2010

She has a name!

This is Allison~

Emma Madison Obert

Doug named her and I chose her middle name. I held out for a long time, but Doug was very firm. I just wasn't sure it sounded right, etc, but what the heck, that's what we're going with. I even registered for a pacifer with her name on it (kind of silly, but oh well). I can't wait until little Emma gets here. It's not much longer, only 102 days, wowza! And I have so much to do. SIGH. :) But it's going to be wonderful.

I just finished going through the free stuff I got at Target when I registered. Huggies included some teeny weeny diapers. So teeny and precious! Sorry, I guess I'm being overly dramatic, but I'm just so excited.

Little Emma, we love you so much! Mommy and Daddy can't wait!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

And those teeny weeny diapers will be too big when she is born :) Just wait mama!!!

Esther said...

Love the name! :-)