Sunday, November 7, 2010

In case you were wondering....

...we got the green light to transfer this coming Friday! My estrogen was 623, my lining measurement was 14.9. I am beyond excited, to say the least :) Hubby just gave me my 1st PIO shot and it wasn't as bad as I remembered - granted it was the 1st (of many!), but my dosage is 1/2 what it was with Emma (1/2cc rather than 1cc), and the needles she gave me are less than 1/2 the size we had before (1" instead of 2 1/2"), so here's hoping they continue to be "no big deal"!

We will be thankful for the prayers over the course of the week! I will update after transfer - while I am enjoying my 2 days off...um, I mean, while I am on 2 days of bed rest :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

So excited for you all. Can't wait!!! Won't be long now. Praying for everyone, Jenn and your family, M & A, the doctors and nurses. May God's hands guide you all. Love you guys!

Andrea said...

Praying for a successful transfer!! Looking forward to reading all the details next week! :)