Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Is It!!!

In approximately 12 hours, I will be having my labs done for the last time, prior to transfer.

THEN ITS TRANSFER TIME!!!

And then we wait - the horribly long, doesn't seem like it will ever end 9 days of sheer agony! But, because I have no patience and could not possibly wait 9 full days to get the 1st of the blood tests back confirming pregnancy.....

.....I have these :)

I will plan to do my first HPT at 4dp (4 days past transfer), which will be Tuesday the 16th - the day before my birthday! I can think of nothing else that I want more than to see 2 beautiful pink lines :) That would be definitely be a very happy birthday to me!!!

Would appreciate your prayers and I will update WITH PICTURES this weekend while I am on bed rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Good luck and prayers to you!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

The waiting is torture! My fingers are crossed for you!

My Surrogacy Story -
http://asurrogacystory.blogspot.com/