Saturday, October 19, 2013

And I thought this day was over... Another surprise from God

This is a comment from my last blog post:

My name is Marty and I am a stage 4 cancer patient who is very weak. I prayed this morning when I awoke for some way to serve God. Not long after this prayer we got a phone call with the desperate plea for prayer from a valued friend for her unborn child as well as the life of their surrogate. It is amazing to me how true it is when the Apostle Paul says: "Where I am weak He is strong". God shows his strength through weak people and I will tell you that I have a hard time even walking anymore; however when we got this call I knew that this was the answer to MY prayer on serving though my weakness. I can't do much...but I can gather my family and lead a prayer in faith for a friend. We found out later that the baby is good and healthy. THIS DAY ALL glory to GOD for using a weakened vessel to bring glory to HIS name. AMEN

Thank you so much sweet Marty.  You don't realize how awesome you are and how many people have been affected by your great spirit and your mighty fight.  You may feel weak, but your spirit is strong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And because he/she trusts God, He will deliver him/her in any way possible. :)