Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally!

This morning was our 4th beta and the hope was that it would be around the 150 mark. It took the office 4 hours to call us with my results - I was a basket case by that point!! But we finally got the good news we were praying for - the beta more than doubled and was 170!!! Praise the Lord!!!

So now we are in the "wait" stage 2 - waiting for ultrasound, scheduled for Mon the 23rd. I will be 6w1d at that point, so we are praying that we not only see a sweet little pea in my pod, but a strong heartbeat to go with it.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!! Keep 'em coming :)

5 comments:

GHALE said...

Woohoo!!! So exciting! Congrats! I am so happy for you, your on your way to be a mama! Yay!!!

GHALE said...

Well, ur a mom already, but u know what I'm sayin :)

Heidi said...

Great news! You can breath a huge sigh of relief...the waiting can be nerve wracking!

Andrea said...

Wonderful!!! Can't wait for the ultrasound update next!!! :)

Krystal said...

That's great news!! I'm sure the 23rd can't come soon enough!