Friday, October 15, 2010

And so it begins...

Michael & I went in for our communicables testing today (to be sure we are disease-free, which we are, but FDA mandates them to be done before every transfer) and my "teaching" visit. The teaching visit is a quick review of the meds I will take, the protocols for dosing them, the calendar of when I will start them, and a question & answer session for clarity.

Our contract has been finalized and we are all set :)

Monday is THE day! I will begin taking the Lupron injections and moving forward with various & sundry meds over the course of the next 4ish weeks. We are hoping that my body responds as it should (and as it did the last go-around) and that we will be set for a November 19th transfer! HOLY SCHNIKIES BATMAN!!! It's gonna be here before we all know it and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

All I can say is Praise the Lord, for He is so very good!!!


No comments: