Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More updates :)

Fun times are being had and we are all so very ready! I am LOVING my new IP's - they are so awesome and I feel so very grateful to God that He blessed me with another wonderful friend!

First, Friday's appointments went well. I was told that my uterus is beautiful and that my ovaries were "perfect", so I was given the official "all clear" by the doctor! Praise the Lord!! Then Michael & I and M&A were told that the 4 of us were definitely compatible and the psychologist saw no reason to keep us from moving forward - Praise the Lord - AGAIN!!!

So now we are finalizing contracts and looking forward to the start of meds, thinking it could happen within just this next week! Wow!!! I won't be able to begin taking anything until the attorney sends a notice to the IVF clinic stating we are official, but I am really excited about starting those shots :) Yep, I think the psychologist missed something in my interview, don't you?!? Ha!!!


So, let me introduce you to M. She is my new IM and from the very beginning, we felt an instant connection. We met for lunch today (and took the picture after we ate which is why I have no lips!) and were laughing and talking about how we probably would have met, one way or another! Its along story, but suffice it to say that we initially met after they contacted the surrogacy attorney we all used for our last journeys (mine with D&A, them with another surrogate). But, when I was initially contacted by K (the attorney) and was telling my surro friend Jenni about them (even tho I knew almost nothing!), she started wondering if she knew them - turns out she works with their previous surrogate and had met them briefly before. Anyway, M was saying today that she had thought about asking Jenni if she knew of any surrogates looking to begin a journey, and Jenni would have referred them to me! So regardless of how it happened, it was obviously meant to be - we were destined to meet sooner or later!! I mean, what are the odds that I know a surrogate that knows their previous surrogate? God is so awesome!!!

So, we are in that hurry up & wait mode, but let me officially say "Let the Baby Makin' Begin"!!

Oh, and I've invited M to post so you may get the chance to officially meet her :)