Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm still alive :)

...just a little overwhelmed in my house of sickness! I've had 2 kids down for over a week sharing a fever and a goofy virus, that the doctor says is not the flu and not strep. Hmmm.....

Oh, this is Jenn, by the way!

Anyway, Allison had said something to me last week about being the one to do all of the posting lately, and quite frankly, I'm glad she has :) I haven't really had the time, energy or where-with-all to post anything of interest, and really, most of what is transpiring in our journey right now is happening with her. Trust me...I will have TONS to post when we get to the transfer, so stay tuned. Until then, blog away girlfriend :) :) :)

Remember, this is OUR blog, and everyone that is following us in the blogosphere needs to know what is going on...and obviously I haven't been the best about keeping everyone updated! Love, love, love you Allison!!!!

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a bed and a pillow that need me - nite!

1 comment:

Allison said...

LOL - not only do I love you to death, you're so funny too!!!

When you're pregnant with mine and Doug's baby, I want to hear everything you have to say about what's going on. :) I can't wait!