Friday, March 13, 2009

Yes, Green for Go!!

This is Allison

I just want to chime in on the excitement about moving forward. I am so thrilled that my levels were on track yesterday. Whew. Glad to be off of that ride.

This morning I had to get a few cysts aspirated (drained). It wasn't bad at all. Had to be there at 7:30 and got home at 10:00. I think the procedure lasted about 15 minutes or less. Dr Hickman said it was a lot like what the egg retrieval will be like. I'm not having any cramping or any side effects and they said that I just couldn't drive today, but didn't have to total rest. Just light stuff. So, all's good. :)

So, now I am to reduce my Lupron and start the other two stimming meds on Saturday. I'm so excited.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thank you Jenn for asking everyone to pray for me today for the procedure.

Now on to baby making!!! Woohoo!!!