Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday update

This is Allison

Doug and I went to HIVF today to re-sign our consents. Like Jenn said on Tuesday, they have to be current, which is within 6 months. So muuuuccccchhhh signing. It is comparable to doing the paperwork for getting a mortgage. Fun stuff.

I'm so excited to start meds. I start Monday with Lupron and Dexamethasone. Crap, as I'm writing this, I'm just wondering when Doug is supposed to start his Doxycycline. I wonder if it was this past Monday? Oh dear.......ugh, I'll have to e-mail the nurse. Now I feel sick, but I'm sure it won't hurt anything if it was supposed to be Monday. I don't remember her telling me when he should start. SIGHHHH

Ok, now I'm all worked up and I need to e-mail her.

Oh, we're going for some special appointments Saturday. We'll probably update you soon about that.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Relax girlfriend :) I am sure that if he takes the full-course of antibiotics, he'll be fine! Don't know why she didn't remind you about that, but maybe she figured since we'd been down this road before....oh well! Nothing you can do now except keep moving forward. We're gonna be pregnant before you know it!!!