Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well whadda ya know?

This is Allison ~

I had my first U/S and labs this morning since starting back on meds. I have been feeling that things were going to be good this time. I don't know if it's the acupuncture that gave me that feeling or if it was all in my head, but I've felt like things were going to be good. But as I got closer and closer to the clinic, I started feeling nervous. The dr came in and did my U/S and said that my lining was 3.8, which is good. He said I had a few follicles on both ovaries. My left ovary apparently was trying to hide because he was having a hard time finding it. OUCHIE!!!!! Also, NO CYSTS. Woohoo!!!!!

After the U/S came the bloodwork, then off to work. At lunch I was wondering when I would hear from the nurse about the results. As I was on the elevator coming back from lunch, my phone started vibrating. I looked down and it said Houston IVF. My heart starting beating so fast. I was almost scared to answer. I got off the elevator and answered. She said, everything looks good to go!!! I almost cried. I was like...are you serious? She said my estrogen was right where it should be. Holy Cow.

So, I now start my Menopur and Gonal-F on Saturday. My next U/S and labs will be Tuesday morning. If everything is good, I will probably have another appt that week as well. Then Doug will have his FDA labs done. If things are on track, the egg retrieval will be that next week, then the transfer 3 or 5 days later. So, we could be looking at a transfer date of 16th, 17th or 18th or somewhere in there.

Wow, this is really happening. I'm so darn excited!!!! The show is on the road folks.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone.....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm doing my happy dance!! :) Now if only my appointment on Friday goes as well....sigh...

Sarah Andrews said...

Oh Yay! Congrats! I am really happy to hear that things are moving for your guys! Good luck with your stims!

Membership Required said...

Praises. I am so happy for you all. I am going to be praying extra hard that this is God's timing for all involved.

Esther said...

Yay! You continue to be in my prayers!

Wewurtskihit said...

CONGRATS!!!

Here is a "secret": IF all goes well, we will be transfering on the 16th , 17th, or 18th as well!!! :-)