Saturday, August 15, 2009

All Knocked Up...

....and no place to go!

This is Jenn:

Just wanted to give you an update on the morning's events! As Allison mentioned, we had our transfer scheduled for this morning at 9AM, so we were all there...at 8:30. They first took Allison back to discuss the embryo report, then brought the rest of us back a minute or 2 later to re-discuss the embryo report :) In Dr. M's words, they had 1 over achiever (that made it to the "blast" stage) and 3 really strong embies. So, we all agreed to transfer 2, allowing the embryologist to pick the strongest of the 3 to be part of the big day. I have a picture of Allison & Doug and their 2 sweet little babies, but Doug was insistent that I not post his picture, so I'll post a few of me & Allison, and a cropped photo of Doug holding the picture of the embabies that I am now playing hostess to for the next 9 months.

So, I am now on bed rest for the rest of today, and all day tomorrow, and hope to take advantage of getting to rest and do allot of nothing :)

I'm sure I'll have to more to report later. For now, enjoy the photos :)

4 comments:

Membership Required said...

So exciting!!!! I am thinking positive thoughts and praying for baby(ies).
ML

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Praying for you! And those beautiful babies!

Judy said...

Thinking of you!!!!

Ginger said...

Good luck with your transfer!