Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Because Allison Said I Should Share :)

This is Jenn (again):

Funny thing about these hormones...

I know this will sound utterly ridiculous, considering the HPT results I got earlier today, but my belly is getting big! I've been wondering if its just my imagination, but apparently my pants would agree with my assessment!!

Today I had to run an errand to meet Michael to handle some personal business, so I put on my usually comfy capris. Holy schnikies Batman! I thought I was going to die...they were so stinking tight I could hardly breath, could not sit comfortably, and wanted to undo the button & zipper right there in the middle of the bank! When I got home, I couldn't get them off fast enough, then noticed the dark red line around my mid-section.

And now I'm worried...if I'm not actually pregnant & slightly bloated, I'm going to have to go on a diet...and that just isn't in my plans for this fall!! Geez!!!

No comments: